Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some Clarification to some Questions (data communication)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hibiskusi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi folks,
I hope you are doing well.
I have some questions which i need some clarification, so i would appreciate if you could help me. I really need them in urgency.
I am preparing a certification on Data Communication, but the following questions, have different opinion answers and this is the reason why i am asking for your help.

Bipolar line code
The advantage of a bipolar line code is that a bipolar fault (two successive positive or negative pulses, separated by any number of zeros) signals a transmission error to the receiver. Unfortunately, the receiver does not know where this error happened.
The receiver had received the defective sequence. Construct two scenarios (each with a wrongly transmitted signal) that produce the same sequence.

Monitoring security of multiplexing
Accept an unencrypted radio transmission. Which of the three multiplexing methods (time, frequency and / or code multiplexing) offers the highest monitoring security (0.75P)? Why (0.75P)?

Conduct an expression for the baud rate D as a function of a bit rate R for 16QAM using Manchester encoding! Use the maximum number of possible signal changes in Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.