Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RggBer, a open hardware dedicated to image processing, is based on FPGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

rggber

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My name is Jie Zou(twitter.com/@GbZou), I’m the creator of RggBer. I started full time development on this open source hardware project starting in December 2015.

<The motivation of creating RggBer>
The idea started from my last project. In order to have a basic module for simple image capture on a microscopy, team spent too much time on general developments such as PCBA design, FPGA programming, firmware design and test. These was few schedule left to the features of this project.
Is it possible to create a standard hardware platform for digital image and video stream development? It is necessary to have something can free designers from heavy general developments!
Then we create RggBer for this purpose.

<Overview>
To experienced designer, RggBer is just like a Swiss Army Knife to speed up your image processing innovation. To beginner, RggBer is able to quickly bring you in the professional level. RggBer is based on FPGA so that it is fully programmable. User is able to do anything they love to by RggBer’s powerful hardware resource.

<Project status>
We have completed 2 versions of RggBer prototypes since Dec. 2015. We decided to bring RggBer to life this July. Currently it is in prelaunch status on CrowdSupply and we are preparing the campaign page now. You are welcome to sign up on prelaunch page to track this campaign.
https://www.crowdsupply.com/jie-zou/rggber

Also, we shared RggBer project on Hackaday and will regularly update it by logs.
https://hackaday.io/project/15696-rggber-a-open-hardware-for-image-processing

We are looking forward to getting feedback from the community so we can build a project that satisfies everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back