Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultrasonic Range Finder problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

chirag2239

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

Here i have attached the zip of few programming files of Ultrasonic rangefinder. I have used ATmega8 on board controller.
I want to know the purpose of usage of MCU in Ultrasonic Rangefinder as we are already interfacing it with the microcontroller. Why the MCU is used here and do I need to program the on board ATmega8?

If I need to program ATmega8, then which file among these are need to be loaded in MCU? Why these files are used here and what is the purpose of rest of the files?

it would be appreciated if one can explain the working of this Ultrasonic Rangefinder. It is same as HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Rangefinder module. The MCU is specified here which is ATmega8. LM324 and BAV99 is used here. So it would be appreciated if anyone can help to understand the working of this module. Please note, I know, why and where the Ultrasonic sensor is used. I know about the ultrasonic sensor fundamentals like soundwave, reflection, transmission and all but here I want to know about the working of the circuit that is easily available on various websites.

Please help me to solve my doubts.

Thanks.
ChiragView attachment src.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back