Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mosfet variable power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizpic

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mosfet variable bench power supply

Hi all
I have full details of a Mosfet variable bench power supply thought it may be of interest to somebody. It's a scanned article in 1994
spec
0-30V
0-2.5A current limit
I've built and it works smashing

wizpic

hi wiz and all
we are trying to do this project with pic.and we found a mosfet driver ir 2105 .but we are not sure what to do any help.any scheme would greatly help us.thanx in advance

do a seach on this site for a digital PSU Elktor did one using a pic you could use that to help you
you will have to use a op-amp or you could ust use a pic to control the PSU i up loaded

wizpic

Re: mosfet variable bench power supply

wizpic said:
Hi all
I have full details of a Mosfet variable bench power supply thought it may be of interest to somebody. It's a scanned article in 1994
spec
0-30V
0-2.5A current limit
I've built and it works smashing

wizpic

Wizpic,
I hope you are still around.
Where did you find the transformer for this project? I have all the parts except for the transformer and the "TIC V106D" and the "ZTX650".
Thanks

Nice post...
The transformer has twin sec. winding & can be ordered from RS.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back