Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Hangup in registration to obtain Synopsys-tetramax ATPG tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru2kiot

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
How to download synopsys Tetramax-ATPG tool ??? Please can anyone tell me procedure to Tetramax tool download ?

Hangup in registration to obtain Synopsys-tetramax ATPG tool
How are you doing the registration process?
Other things to be considered are, is the internet connection ok on your side? Is the Synopsys server running successfully?

Generally one needs a Synopsys SolvNet login ID and password. For that one needs to register online with the Sysnosys SiteID.
After logging in play around a little bit and locate Tetramax-ATPG.
Then you can download the product for free (depending upon the type of Synopsys license linked to this ID).

Last edited:
Since you are new here, let me tell you that replies to threads are always done in public. This is done for the benefit of everyone.
A PM is sent only when a member wants to convey something that is unrelated to the thread topic.

So I am copy+pasting your reply to me:
Hello dpaul,
Thank you very much for reply regarding Synopsys Solvnet login ID

regarding that I have started to register in Synopsys Solvnet webiste...Yes,My internet connection is perfectly ok no issue about my internet connections. And Synopsys Server also running Sucessfuly..
From my institution we starting to create account while in registration process we have entered my side informations correctly....then in registration process they asking SiteID...exactly we don't known how to find siteID...so as per my information's I gave probable my siteID's....in that part one of SiteID is rejected....and another one of my SiteID is Pending process to approval..

So Next which way i need to process further?? please kindly may you suggest me to download Synopsys Teramax Tool using Solvet???

I don't think you can do much without the SiteID.
https://solvnet.synopsys.com/site_info.jsp

All I can say is to keep in close touch with the person who has negotiated the purchase terms & conditions with Synopsys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back