Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LT Spice - Data Import

Status
Not open for further replies.

stenzer

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I got some data from a FEM simulation. The data corresponds to a Y-matrix of a multiport. Is there any option to import such kind of information e.g. by a .txt, .csv ..... into LT Spice?

BR

As I don't know the format of data (the model) you want to import, I can give you only a general advise and a link to a much wiser guy that what I am:
- It is possible to import "foreign" spice models to LT Spice. However, sometimes I have seen incompatibilities between the definitions in the model and what LT Spice understands, leading to problems.
- There is a guy, Simon Bramble, who has written an excellent guide how to use LT Spice. His articles might be useful to you - at least I have learned a lot from his texts: http://www.simonbramble.co.uk/lt_spice/ltspice_lt_spice_tutorial_4.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.