Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Issue with Expression plot in ADE calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

ams_ei

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am trying to plot a digital signal using calculator after transient analysis.
I am able to get the faithful result at individual output.
However, while trying to calculate an expression (4 * VT("/oB<2>")), and simulate it, I am not getting the value 4. Instead I am getting 20V on Y-Axis, where oB<2> is declared as reg.
I've run a transient analysis in ADE with AMS (spectre solver).

Please see the waveform attached.

Could anyone please explain me how can I plot a digital signal in an expression as mentioned above in order to obtain a value of 4 on the Y-axis and X-axis is time as is.

Thank you.

Warm regards, adc_output.png

- - - Updated - - -

I have fixed it.
Hi,

I am trying to plot a digital signal using calculator after transient analysis.
I am able to get the faithful result at individual output.
However, while trying to calculate an expression (4 * VT("/oB<2>")), and simulate it, I am not getting the value 4. Instead I am getting 20V on Y-Axis, where oB<2> is declared as reg.
I've run a transient analysis in ADE with AMS (spectre solver).

Please see the waveform attached.

Could anyone please explain me how can I plot a digital signal in an expression as mentioned above in order to obtain a value of 4 on the Y-axis and X-axis is time as is.

Thank you.

Warm regards,adc_output.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back