Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using freeware softwares (DVSDK) provided by TI for embest 8500D/A boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

scientist123

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have embest 8500D/A board utilising TI's processor with linux OS in it's NAND flash and they have provided with all required files to develop the environment required to compile and dump program into the EVM but the manual given doesn't explain stepwise and it's leading to all sorts of doubts with no single proper source or help to resolve them.
As I found this link:
https://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Processor_SDK_Linux_Training:_Hands_on_with_the_Linux_SDK
very useful though have explained for different processor(not DM37x which I use) but, can be duplicated to others as well.
In the link they have asked to download latest DVSDK versions and various software stuff as they guide through the process my Question is :
Can I use the SDK's provided by TI (though processor used in embest is of TI) ignoring the SDK's given by embest to program embest board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back