Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] LTspice Noise analysis - export to MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

stenzer

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm performing a noise analysis in LTspice IV. Unfortunatly te function LTspice2Matlab, which is available at www.mathworks.com just supports transient and AC analysis. So I have to export my resulting noise density voltage via File -> Export. The exported file format is a txt document. After importing the values from this txt-file to MATLAB, my post processed results e.g. noise RMS or mean value of the noise density differ from the values evaluated directly in LTspice.

Is there a possibility to increase the decimals of the export file?

BR

Hi,

I solved the problem. The mismatch between MATLAB and LTspice was a result of the non-equidistant frequency steps. By using the MATLAB function trapz the results match. So no need to worry about the export decimals.

BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back