Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

R/C transmitter toy car schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybertron

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
toy car circuit

Hi all: Can any body help me.Who knows about R/C electronics. I'am new to r/c transmitters, I purchase a radio control toy car kit to build. and it came with a schematic of the TX and the RX, The car has a range of 40 to 50 feet I would like to increase that range to the max say 300 feet or what ever the FCC laws states. I know its more than 50ft.there are cars that can go like this one I purchase up to 375ft but cost more. but has the same electronics in these cars.can you tell me and explain to me. what i have to change and do on the circuit board.This schematic can be seen at the website **broken link removed** . the manual is (rcc7k). I could not post the schematic on this FORUM becuase I have NO SCANNER to do that.thats why I included there webpage to see the TX and RX schematics to see, who would like to help me.I hope somebody can.About the transmitter are the two transistors set up as a darlington pair is it a emitter-fellower circuit. what kind of circiut is it set up as. is it a series-parallel or a series circuit. If you look at the Transmitter and split it in half right down the middle of the IC and you will get to halfs letf side and right side I know the letf side of this circuit. What I need to know is the right side how they calculated the frequency with the parts and the output amplifier is there a low-pass filter on the output. I know only basic electronics and OHMS-LAW. NOT FORMULARS. BASIC HOBBY ELECTRONICS. IF any one could help me to understand and to calculate the right side of the TX schematic I would appreciate help and time you offer to me and my project. PS the company I purchase the kit from they cannot help me on this subject. I know this is alot to ask. thank you for your time and help. please post any info on this forum so I could see.

r/c schematic

I wouldn't modify original circuit. Just add single stage amplifier as per attached drawing ..
The transistor type is 2N3553 or similar, if you don't have it you can use even BD135(7 or 9) ..

fm transmitter receiver circuit for toy cars

IanP thanks. Will this attach circuit work as is. Or would i have to adjust the parts of the last stage in the drawing you send.And if i have to adjust any parts in your drawing which ones do i adjust. ALSO can you explain in your drawing how you came up with that circuit and those parts, and how you calculated to get those parts. This way i could better understand your circuit for my self. and what will the range be in distance with this last stage.in general. Also do i have to change any parts on the RX and if so what parts. draw circuit if you can. my biggest question is how you came up with those parts and calculated for the transistor for the last stage. TJ. PS the webpage for those schematics are at **broken link removed**.

toy car schematic

This circuit is a typical FM amplifier and the output C-L are just shifted from your original circuit ..
In your application this should work without adjustments..
As reference here is a 3W FM transmitter:
**broken link removed**

Added after 12 minutes:

Forgotten to mention: the Rx circuit can remain unchanged ..

circuit of a 40 mhz transmitter rc car toy

IanP Hi. I forgot to mention the R/C car runs on AM 27.9MHZ PWM. Not FM. there will be a problem IN transmission if the circuit you gave me was for FM. Or does the 2N3553 transistor in your drawing work on AM 27.9mhz PWM. (Pulse Wd modulation). This is my concern with the circuit.And can you still explain to me how you calculated for the output. Is this circuit set for 3w or less or more than 3w. This is what i like to know. Can you explain the FM transmitter circuit on the website you inclued thats a FM audio TX not AM PWM.. Just trying to understand what it has to with my R/C car circuit. I hope you can clarify more on this. THANK YOU SIR TJ..

toy car remote control circuit

As far as this amplifier is concerned PWM or FM will be amplified in the same way.
The output power depends on the power supplied to the base through 47pF capacitor and the load: inductor to +V and L + C + small antenna and as far as calculations of this level is concerned it is almost impossible. I estimate that the amplification of this stage will be at least 3-5 times .. and this should increase the range significantly ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back