Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chipscope is not working correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjzhangwn

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
chipscope waiting for trigger

Now I want to see the internal signal in the fpga under test,so I use the chipscope but The chipscope does'nt work correctly,sometimes it can trigger however the match function I use.and the datas are always 0s,sometimes it can't trigger however the match function I use,and it displays waiting for trigger.I did'nt know why,then I see my pcb,and the M2,M1,M0 si the selectmap mode 110, I didn't know if this was the cause,but the bit file can be download to the fpga correctly through Jtag.

chipscope problem

JTAG mode can be used no matter the M2~M0 setting.

rgds,
zcq

chipscope problem

But I didn't get the result I want?The analyzer sometimes samples the all 0s no matter the trigger condition set,sometimes didn't trigger no matter how the trigger conditon set, and display waiting for trigger,I use the ISE6.2-03i and the analyzer also is 6.2_03i.

Re: chipscope problem

If chipscope can be used to read back the output results from the FPGA , what is most frequenctly use to force an input vector to an FPGA ?

chipscope problem

JTAG mode can be used on M2~M0.

chipscope problem

be careful with your sample_clock used in chipscope.

chipscope problem

alright, say,

you choose one clock as your sample clock, right?

Unlike the LAs from Agilent/Tektronics, the sample clock is not high freq clock but a clock from you design, which means that if you use this clock to sample a async signal who has a comparable toggle rate, you might just get an unexplainable waveform.

That's what I mean.

chipscope problem

do you have Free Block-ram Because chipscope use Block-ram for memory data

batt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back