Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A link to HP Noise fig. meter 8970B service manual ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g579

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
8970b service manual

Can someone give a link to the above manual ? Or perhaps for the HP 8970A ?
Thanks.
g579

hp 8970a manual

These manuals look too small to be a service manaul, but maybe you will find something useful:
**broken link removed**

I see many nice manuals in the callpub1 and callpub2 directories.

8970a user manual

This is not what I asked for, but there are a lot of vey interesting HP T&M documents are in these directories. Worth to see!!.
thanks very much.
g579

Re: 8970b service manual

Can someone give a link to the above manual ? Or perhaps for the HP 8970A ?
Thanks.
g579
I expect you have found it by now, but for anyone else wanting a copy of the HP 8970B noise figure meter service manual, there is a copy I stuck here:

**broken link removed**

Feel free to share. I suggest if you have the instrument, or might consider buying one, I'd take it anyway, as I wont be keeping the manual there forever.

As for the original poster also asking about the 8970A service manual, that can be found on the Agilent web site, so there is no need to look too hard to find that.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.