Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Want to make a 3D human skin painting machine. Where to start from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electromagnetic_wave

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I want to make a prototype of a human skin painting machine for painting small designs i.e, painting small patterns on the arm/ face for kids, with a few template designs to choose from. I have a know-how about some basic electronics/ micro-controllers and computer vision but I need to know what else should I study to help me make this design, since I am sure a lot of mechanical designing aspect is involved.A crude picture of what I mean is shown below:

automatic_skin_painter.jpg

What do you think about it's feasibility? Is it even possible? What kind of sensors can I use and what are the factors that determines the applied pattern's accuracy? Should I use a paint brush or some kind of rollers? (For instance I start with painting a straight line, single paint color on the forearm )

The first thing to do is to read everything ever printed about failsafe technology.
Then check your insurance premiums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back