Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is Electrical CAD design??

Status
Not open for further replies.

RITESH KAKKAR

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
What is Electrical cad?
In CAD we do computer aided design.

And in an electronics CAD software you do computer aided electronics design:)

Which means draw up a schematic and then implement that as a PCB layout design that will then be manufactured into a real PCB board.

And in an electronics CAD software you do computer aided electronics design
??

but what we do in Electrical cad design of substation?

You can do it. I had made electrical panel circuit drawings till last 2 years with autocad. Hare is a benefit with work... you will found readymade symbol blocks like MCB, OLR, switches etc and you can measure wire length.

You should try to learn it from any institute. Because any tutorial book can not teach to you....It depends on you. But teacher can teach you perfectly against to book.

I have completed Btech in EEE i was trying to learn myself little bit.

Learn it from any institute rather that book. With proper training and practical experience you can learn it perfectly according to professional market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back