Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

USB oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neazoi

Advanced Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, because of space limitation, I want to buy a USB oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer.

My main interest is at HF work, so 30MHz analogue bandwidth at least. a 100-200MHz would be better so as to be able to measure harmonics as well.

Which ones would you suggest for:

100-200MHz analogue bandwidth.
scope combined with spectrum analyzer
usb2
dual channel
relatively low budget <200Euros?
Other specs?

How about this one?**broken link removed**

- - - Updated - - -

Or this one for a little more Hantek 6254BD ?

Last edited:

For what its worth - we've complied some mfg data in a product finder here - https://products.designworldonline.com/oscilloscopes.html
The only usb scope under $300 is the MSO-19, which is only 60MHz, not good.

The Hantek 6254BD is 1G sample and it can do to 250MHz at a reasonable price. But I cannot find any info on the datasheet (attached for the 6000 series scopes) about the single shot bandwidth. Also it is anoying it does not have a 50R input impedance like my
HP 54520A does. But I guess I can do measurements at 50R by shunting a 50R at the input of the scope.​

Other such scopes?

Attachments

• HT6004BX_Manual.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 166
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back