Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Pulse generator of 0-30 seconds pulse with duty cycle control without Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki0602

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I'm basically trying to design a circuit which drives a toy DC motor in to and fro direction automatically. For this I need a pulse generator which can give pulse of 0~30s (adjustable) with variable duty cycle(or 50%). For this, I cant use a microcontroller. I have searched online and couldn't find any solution yet. Any help would be appreciated.

I cant use a microcontroller.
I have searched online and couldn't find any solution yet

Didn't you find anything based on the 555 device configured as oscillator ?

I found few circuits on 555 but was not able to generate more than 1 second by using 555. So thought of seeking help from forum.

Yes for bi direction control, I'm using l293D H bridge but the input signal to h bridge must be sent from a signal generating source. That too at specific interval of time. thats what im looking for,.

Thanks for the courtesy of advising us that you have solved the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.