Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC Compiler Read_sdc timing constraint has error " cant find VDDG'

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridoan

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I have a problem with IC Compiler at read_sdc timing constraint (DC compiler and other steps had no error):

ICC_Read-sdc-error.jpg

Please help me if you had the same error before. How can I fix it?

Thanks,

TriDoan

It doesn't look like the problem comes from the SDC at all, but instead from the library view. You should use consistent views that have the same power pins. Most likely your netlist has no power pins.

It doesn't look like the problem comes from the SDC at all, but instead from the library view. You should use consistent views that have the same power pins. Most likely your netlist has no power pins.

Thanks for your reply !!!

The design verilog was tested with direct techbench, everything looked good. Then, I applied to DC Compiler: everything looked good too, timing was met.. IC Compiler was running very good: read gate level code okei, but when it came to read-sdc: the error popped up. I dont know where the problem came from, and how can I fix it. If you have any ideas, please share..Thanks !!!

did you check the power pins? your verilog netlist should look like this:

Code:
AND2 myand (VDD, GND, A, B, Y)

instead of like this

Code:
AND2 myand (A,B,Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back