Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Characteristic Mode Analysis, Mode Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

globentich

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I am working on characteristic modes theory of antennas using Feko 7.0 and I have simulated one rectangular patch and found that eigenvalues, modal significances with respect to frequency are not properly tracked. So can you please tell me how the mode tracking options are activated in Feko7.0 or is there any tab or dialogue boxes in simulator window so that I can manage to introduce mode tracking in simulation results?

Hi,

Did you find out how to perform mode tracking in Feko 7.0? I have exactly the same problem.

I have learnt later that FEKO has its inbuilt mode tracking systems. What you have to do is to use "discrete point " settings when select frequency range because modal correlation/ tracking cannot be calculated in continuous frequency range settings..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back