Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for good quality toroid transformer manufacturer in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXPAYNE

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for a good quality transformer manufacturer in China. I need to manufacture dc-dc boost toroid (12V to 40V push pull) transformer for commercial use. My present manufacturer didn't satisfy me as there is lot of leakage inductance which is causing trouble.

Does anybody know any quality company in China as my production will be China based?

Taiwan is the place to go for core winding, many high quality companies.

Maybe you need to give them Better specifications on How you want it Wound?
Or send them a Sample of a Good one.

You could try amogreentech toroids.
The leakage of a torroid inductor will depend as above, on the way its wound, and the permeability of it. If its a low mu torroid then it will be more leaky, but also if the winding are built up on top of each other then also there will be more leakage.
How do you know its got bad leakage, are you getting lots of induced noise problems to surrounding circuitry?

Status
Not open for further replies.