Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] What to use Xamarin or Android Studio for Andriod application basied on Embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.

ismbn

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello.

Actually i am an embedded developer. normally worked on PIC Controllers.
I have done some projects in which i was using WiFi modules.
Also i have made some Basic VB.net Application Using VisualStudio12 for embedded Controller
Now i want to Make some Application on Android that will communicate will the Micro-controller / Embedded Hardware and perform the job.
I have Googled, but some time Googling is directly Proportion to Confusions :bang:
So Please Suggest me, What will be the Better idea to do it.
what to use xamarin which is inbuilt in VisualStudio12 or Should i Use Android Studio.
I don't have much experience in .net but worked on some Basic controls in .net

is it making application on Xamarin is like vb.net software development, if yes then will be easier, because one of my friend Shown me a simple program of Adding 2 Numbers, which was some what difficult to me..

sorry if i have it posted on Wrong place

Please Help me...

Thank you for time.
as Xamarin is not Free, it gives the Just 30 days Trail i will go think i will go to Android Studio.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back