Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transmitter and Receiver circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kick

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have Transmitter and Receiver circuit, in that I have used 2 different IC (microcontroller) from different vendor. Transmitter from Freescale semiconductor and Receiver from Microchip. My doubt is can I pair this transmitter with receiver? Application is TPMS.

Thanks.

hi , if the frequency of operation and encoding and decoding technics are same you can pair them.

yes... I am using 434MHz frequency. In the transmitter I am using a TPMS controller from freescale and Receiver side PIC uc, RF Transceiver(for interfacing with chip antenna)and also one LCD. Is it right idea????

The question can't be answered without detail information. You have to check if both devices can use a common transmission protocol. (Modulation type, coding, packet format, baud rate). For a successful project realization, you need to know what these terms mean and how to find the respective specification in the datasheet.

hi , is der any reciever module from freescale for tpmc? if yes you cannot pair other reciever modules , If noo free scale may be generalised their product to pair with any reciver with same frequency. (just a wild guess) however as FvM said protocol and frequency must match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back