Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Custom Flexible Enclosure for Electronic Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leolib2004

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I would like to add an enclosure to my board but I do not want it to be a plastic case, like the typical project boxes. The reason for that is that I have several components that are higher than the buttons that I have in the board. I was thinking in something like an ESD Bag but transparent and with the possibility of drilling it for a headphones jack and that it does not start to feel loose. The idea is to protect the board while showing it in to other people. The dimensions are 4 x 3.2 inches.

Does something like that exist in the market?

Thanks for your help.

You are right but I do not want them to be rigid. Like heat shrink tubing, which can adapt to the dimensions of where it is being used. But bigger, transparent and thinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back