Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ep2c5t144c8n fifo ram ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
1-are ep2c5t144c8n have fifo ram or internal sram (i want to buffer adc small data fifo) or i need external sram ?
2-are epm240t100c5n have fifo ram or internal sram (i want to buffer adc small data fifo) or i need external sram ?

what is internal sram size in both chip if it have

1. Cyclone 2 It has internal SRAM, but you can generate a FIFO IP core in your design.
2. Max 2 has no internal SRAM, but you can build small rams (and hence FIFOs) with LUT based ram.

1. Cyclone 2 It has internal SRAM, but you can generate a FIFO IP core in your design.
2. Max 2 has no internal SRAM, but you can build small rams (and hence FIFOs) with LUT based ram.

are you know the size expected in byte ? thank you

Last edited:

The ram capacity is listed even in first overview pages of datasheet, really easy to find. EP2C5 has 119 kbit of internal block RAM, should be sufficient for your registers. EPM240 has only 240 registers in total, doesn't sound like useable FIFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back