Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Flexible coaxial cables of impedance 35 , 15 and 25 Ohms

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahsoopk

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Kindly help to find a source for purchasing flexible coaxial cables of impedance other than 50 and 75.
We need 35 Ohms, 15 Ohms and 25 Ohms cables for a design and I am based in UK so European source will be more helpful.

thanks in advance

Dear Johnjoe,

Thanks for the sarcasm, i did see this but two things about this supplier 1- its in USA and i want European supplier 2- this supplier is fine for one off ham radio projects but I am sure mass production company wouldn't like to rely on a corner shop for their production.

But thanks for your pointer anyway.

PCS are actually an EU based company, but for production quantities any of the usual RF cable vendors should be able to sell you low Z coax in full reel quantities.

https://www.rf-microwave.com/ have a decent range of low Z coax in smallish quantity as an alternative to PCS.

Regards, Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.