Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] design LNA- find circuit elements values

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazelle.s

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
I just start to simulate a LNA circuit of a published paper to learn how to design a LNA (and also its my first time that I am going to design a circuit). The circuit has 3 NMOS transistors, 8 inductors and 4 capacitors. I know that it is 0.6um cmos circuit and know width of 2 of transistors and Rs. How can I find the amount of all inductors and capacitors? As my professor said, I should simulate it on hspice. and also I don't know how to write 0.6um cmos model for hspice.
would you please help me with these 2 questions?
thank you

hi all,
I just start to simulate LNA circuit of a published paper to learn how to design a LNA (and also its my first time that I am going to design a circuit). The circuit has 3 NMOS transistors, 8 inductors and 4 capacitors. I know that it is 0.6um cmos circuit and know width of 2 of transistors and Rs. How can I find the amount of all inductors and capacitors?
thank you

depending on your goal. if you want similar results, it will be very difficult as there is no way predicting the lumped element if not stated in the paper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back