Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] What is best GUI tool for processors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranbeer Singh

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

I am in confusion and more & more search on google for best GUI tool. I found some good GUI tool but i do not know what is best fit with ARM & x84 processors.

Please help

Can you elaborate what are you trying to do? Graphics is usually handled by X11 on ARM and X86.

HI

Welcome to come back

I am working with gcc from last two month...I have done my application but not able to make buttons, list view and other user interface window like my phone.
I am searching a GUI IDE like VB.NET. I found QT creator and working with it. But i will learn fist C++ concepts and QT libs.

If any other simple GUI...Please tell me.

Qt is more prefered, and it uses C++ concepts. also available for Windows, Linux, Android, so you can learn one to write code on different platform. But it is not platform independent as Java.
Use Qt Creator or Qt QUICK for UI design.
Refer full detail
https://doc.qt.io/

Hello visionelectronergy

Have you done any project with QT and arm?

- - - Updated - - -

If you can do it... can you educate me? I can pay fee for it.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.