Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WiFi Module for Connect two WiFi Access Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakibnaz

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all.

I have a project where I need to make a PCB which will connect to two WiFi Access Point wireless. So the user under both Access Pints can communicate.

Is there any WiFi Module features this? Or any idea how to connect two WiFi Hot-Spot wirelessly?

My need is like below:

User1 --- WiFi AP1 <---> Wireless Module based PCB <---> WiFi AP2 --- User2

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

I never have heard about a wifi module which can connect to two access point at the same time. But I have used esp8266 module , that would be useful for your application since it is very cheap and easy to use. This SOC can act as both access point and station mode at the same time. If it is in dual mode (station and ap) you can connect many devices to this and it can be get connected to one Ap as well. Other wise you need to interconnect your routers and do the port forwarding to your device's ip address.

Status
Not open for further replies.