Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can not upload image here for posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

anhnha

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am having problem with uploading image here. Now I couldn't upload any image. Please help me fix it.

I had this problem few days ago. So I uploaded image in an outside website and got a warning.
Before I had no problem uploading images.
I did exactly as the post #2 by BradtheRad in the link you gave.
After selecting file I upload it but there is an error.
Here is an example:
(I must use external site here so please don't give a warning now)
https://imgur.com/DgP1GvJ

Uploaded without issue:

DgP1GvJ.png

Are you attempting to upload from a URL or from your local hard drive?

Well, there is a problem in the image there. You see that there is a red circle here. Also the total size is 0.
I uploaded from hard drive.

Try uploading the image using the Insert Image button found on the menu bar of the Quick Reply.

Circled in Red:

InsertImage.JPG

Click the From Computer tab, click Browse.... button and browse to file, then click Upload button.

I tried that before and just re-tried it but the same error happened.

Once in a while I have issues in posting JPG/PNG images edited on the Paint tool (Windows), but I never noticed on this forum ( ok, I admit that I do not upload pictures so often ). Right now I could not inform precisely how this happens, but the board system informs that it is at the wrong format; for instance I try to post a picture saved as PNG, but the system informs that the JPG format is incorrect.

Therefore, just as an attempt, next time you could try changing its format to another and check if this works.

Actually, I tried both but all have the same error.
First, I tried PNG but it didn't work so I tried JPG then. The same error happened.

Try with another picture, but one that was not edited on your computer.
For instance, downloading the picture posted above, and post yourself at the next post.

I just downloaded and tried it. The same error still happened. :sad:

What OS and browser are you currently using?

Post a screen capture of the errors you receive using an external image hosting site.

- - - Updated - - -

I've reviewed you past posts and you have successfully posted images using both the Insert Image Button and Add an Image feature in the past two or three weeks, these facts confirm the issues you are encountering are at your end, not the forum software.

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/347039/#post1481108

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/347709/#post1484160

I would suggest considering what changes or updates to your system have occurred in the past two or three weeks.

I just tested on another operating system and it is OK. Currently, I am using Fedora but I didn't get any problem before. I think I need to review what happened recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back