Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Issue in sim808 of power down mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicsjasani

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

i have one issue in sim808 module.

1) when i connect VBUS pin to the +4.1Vdc and connect battery to the VBAT pin sim808goes in power down mode when i disconnect it external battery.

2) When i connect VBUS pin from +5V dc continuous supply(charger) and connect battery to VBAT pin my sim808 restart continuously.

i have Li-Ion 3.7V dc battery.

3)and also tell me what would be the exercise if i dont want to connect battery. and sim808 works only on external power source(+4.1DC).

4) if there is no solution without connecting external battery please let me know how do i automatically get it in normal mode after power down mode when battery fully discharge and i connect it with external supply.

hi hamid, it works.
thanks for it.

but i have doubt that if i want to connect battery then what should i do and where should i connect it (also want to prevent battery from over voltage charging).

Status
Not open for further replies.