Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Induction stove showing the error of E0 always

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHIVAKUMAR K

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends,
I have a Induction stove that is "Desire Induction Cooker - DIC T6 - 272784" One the fuse was blown , I changed the power IC and Bridge, The stove was getting ON, But it is showing the error of E0 , if we keep utensil or without. somebody can help me please....

Perhaps it only needs a reset procedure, to clear the error code. The instruction manual might tell about such a reset procedure, as well as the meaning of the error code.

Thans for your reply
Yes Friend I found the error code in induction stove user's guide , its showing " E0 " means, there is no vessels , but after I keep the vessel also it's showing the same error, fan running and stopping automatically with in a seconds , even error also showing E0 and 200 with in a seconds, That is, the stove is trying to work but it's not .

there is no vessels , but after I keep the vessel also it's showing the same error, fan running and stopping automatically with in a seconds

I guess the stove is designed to shut off if no pot is on the burner. The pot absorbs rf energy from the hidden inductor. Without a pot, the inductor overheats.

Can the stove detect a pot directly? This seems unlikely, so I think there must be a sensor which detects either (a) the overheating inductor, or (b) overmuch Ampere flow.

I think the fuse blew because the sensor failed. What component is the sensor? It might be a temperature sensor (transducer), or it might be an electronic circuit which responds to Ampere flow. You need to locate the sensor. If you can fix it, that might fix the stove. Just my educated guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LjYqfywC30

They must be pretty bad units. This repair guy has had lots of practice.

When the plastic Cap fails from excessive ripple current or beyond rating or bad part or too large pot ( heavy inductive load), the ESR rises and E0 I guess means no Energy.

Last edited:

I Had seen the youtube video as you said, I changed the capacitor, but still it's showing E0 please help me ......

There are many youtube videos on repairing induction cooktops you should watch all of them for ideas.

I Think as you said I'll change the temperature sensor, then I'll check the induction stove ...... is there any memory IC in induction stove ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back