Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identify the manufacture of EK117 IC and finding replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

comparch

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am trying to reverse engineer this Field Camera Processor. I cannot find the manufacturer of the chip, highlighted in the picture. Can you guys help me out? My friend told me it is from Texas Instruments, I know it is impossible because the logo does not say so.

qLt975d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I went through this set of pages for you and didn't see
anything that looked close.

https://how-to.wikia.com/wiki/Howto...rcuit_(chip)_manufacturers_by_their_logos/U-Z

This is, I think, an ASIC from some non-big-time outfit that
didn't make the list, but has their own branding. Now TI
might have been the foundry, that would have to be
figured out by boiling off the encapsulant and seeing
what can be seen.

Service docs can sometimes be found on the Web, so
maybe you can turn up a BOM.

maybe the manufacturer does not exist any more. but it look like a sail ship but go nuts... Semiconductor Logos the other loks like russian or ohter language.
If you are going to build a new Hardware don't take old mistake from old Hardware. but build it with new technology. it can be an FPGA or similar. with the ram to the right to boot it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back