Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] How to code System Verilog AMBA read write tasks

Status
Not open for further replies.

sai685

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can any one send me qlues codes regarding
1. Write a task to perform write operation which includes four states such as NON_SEQ,SEQ,IDLE,BUSY. in which NON_SEQ state means it is indicating start of a transfer, and BUSY means not ready to transfer, SEQ means a continuos transferring
2 . In the same way read task

Re: Regarding write and read in AMBA architecture

I want it in system verilog
Write separate task for each read and write. (and also for each master/slave)
- I need to drive the htrans signal. (not just sample)
- If I have initiated a transfer. I need to wait for relevant signal to get asserted. (you cannot just check for ready and exit the task, i.e. if master initiated a write transfer then it should wait until slave ready is high, also have a timeout of 20 clock and exit, i.e. exit if slave ready doesn't come within 20 clock).
-Relevant signals in the sense check whether the slave is ready or not and the response of slave which should be done automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back