Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identifying a diode and obtaining a compatible replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

juncboi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

My guess is it isn't a diode, it's a tantalum capacitor but usually they have 3 digits and I can only see '33' in the photograph. "J33x" would indicate a working voltage of 6.3V and a value of probably 3.3uF or 33uF. The third digit is the multiplier (pF x 10 to the power of 'x'). From it's size 33uF is most likely. The stripe is the positive end.

Brian.

That's not the same PCB unfortunately. The board looks to be some kind of bridge driver and I would guess the part in question is something to do with the power supply to it or to the nearby microprocessor. Juncboi, do you have a model number for the equipment it comes from?

Brian.

I don't think the diode is changing for juncboi and that I reply to. only Modifikation is the Current Mod. You see it the same number. I don't Care if you don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back