Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Solution for AA Batteries Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krithik

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I need a solution for DC-DC converter.

I need to charge 2 x AA batteries of 1.2V using this CKT.

Please suggest any compleet solution for my requirement.

Regards,
Krithik

Krithik, if you require one or two for your own purpose then, it is available in market at very low cost in your area

This circuit in the sense what is your circuit? It is easily available material. No need to make it.

Why you have repeated the question in so many sections?

Why you have repeated the question in so many sections?
Because he apparently doesn't care for forum rules.
All cross postings have been deleted now, all answers moved to this thread.

He did not say the chemistry of his AA battery cells. Ni-Cad is a little different to Ni-MH and the cells charge to about 2.8V then their voltage drops a little when they are fully charged.
Most simple charger circuits do not know that. A good charging circuit detects this voltage drop then shuts off the charger.

He did not say the chemistry of his AA battery cells. Ni-Cad is a little different to Ni-MH and the cells charge to about 2.8V then their voltage drops a little when they are fully charged.
Most simple charger circuits do not know that. A good charging circuit detects this voltage drop then shuts off the charger.

I think the purpose of this charger circuit is general. So, it doesn't need any intelligence to do it I guess. Better let him explain his requirements clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back