Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

M.Tech Project based on Digital Design (Verilog) and System Verilog based projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohit_kumar

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I'm in M.Tech final year , i'm interested in Digital design particularly using verilog coding.
Please can anybody suggest some innovative projects so that it will be helpful in future.

waiting for some ideas.

hi

Have you referred opencores.org and testbench.in,there are few examples which can help you understanding.

Hi,
I'm in M.Tech final year , i'm interested in Digital design particularly using verilog coding.
Please can anybody suggest some innovative projects so that it will be helpful in future.
waiting for some ideas.
That means there should also be a Professor/Supervisor assigned (all around the world it is generally the same case). Ask him/her directly for project ideas/topics. In principle he/she MUST be helping you.

That means there should also be a Professor/Supervisor assigned (all around the world it is generally the same case). Ask him/her directly for project ideas/topics. In principle he/she MUST be helping you.

@Paul,
Has assigned but he is expecting topics from us. He just told to do on current market trend so that it will be helpful in future for carrier growth.

Machine learning is a trending application. Implementing a neural network classifier (training done on PC) should allow you to have a design that doesn't need too many external interfaces. This should provide a project that can be entertaining to present, contain many buzzwords, and not be difficult to implement once you get the data in/out of the device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back