Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A fatal error in calibre PEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

nisha gupta

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
when i m running PEX using calibre i got fatal error.
Rules file must contain a CAPACITANE ORDER statement.

i m new in 65nm and i need to do layout of my circuit in 65nm. kindly help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

PEX differentiates between several types of capacitances: lumped (discrete, planned) capacitors, device input & output capacitances, and parasitic capacitances (which it extracts). From LVS comparison it recognizes the former types, from its own function it knows the parasitics. But then it's necessary to know how it should treat these different types of capacitances, and in which order. That's why the rules file needs rules how to assign the different cap types, and in which order this should be done: this needs the CAPACITANCE ORDER statement.

The corresponding foundry supported rules file should have this ORDER STATEMENT. Perhaps you used the wrong rules file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back