Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you want to be our agency oversea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glsky

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
product looking for oversea agent

Hi, dear friends,

We are a company who mainly produce Optical Testing Equipment, with strong technical support and good service.
Our products enjoy fast sale in the homemarket, but now we want to try the oversea market. And our English web is under construction, will be completed soon. If you are interested to be one of our agency in your country, pls so kind to contact me at: zx@vvjob.com, Ms. Apple Zhang Xue, I will reply you as soon as I get your email.

To be our agency, the thing you would do is to help us contact customer in your country. And we will give you a certain commission percent. You don't have any risk in doing this.

Thanks for your attention. Awaiting your answer...good day...

Looking For AGENCY Outside China

You have product websites ? or picture of products.

------------------------------

www.micro4you.info

Re: Looking For AGENCY Outside China

Yes, we have web, but the web is all in Chinese, we are working for a English one now...

I first send a picture here, if you have a potential market for this kind of products, pls feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Looking For AGENCY Outside China

Sorry, I forget to name it in English, it is " Optical Switch: 1*4 "

And you can contact my msn for more information: applezhangxue@hotmail.com

Re: Looking For AGENCY Outside China

glsky said:
Yes, we have web, but the web is all in Chinese, we are working for a English one now...

I first send a picture here, if you have a potential market for this kind of products, pls feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

great, I like Chinese web, easier for me than English. where is it? I'd like to see your great products

mike

What are the functions of this optical switch?

I'm very intrested. Could you upload your product list here?

Yes. I don't mind being your oversea agent. The issue is I need to know what it is used for. I can't promote what I don't know much about. give me details and bet you I will advertise for you here.

81_1205513958.jpg

What does it do :?:

ep20k

Please, can we use this optical switch as transmiter for ECG (ElectroCardioGram) signals?

Re: product looking for oversea agent

I am in shenzhen, sometime in Hongkong, I want talk with you about being your agnecy in China.

Wintak Circuits specializes in producing high precision and reliability 2-24 layers PCBs, including HDI, aluminium circuits, high frequency circuit boards, heavy copper, thick gold, etc. We have been certificated with UL, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001, and TS16949. For more details, please e-mail me at Carson.xi(at)wintakpcb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back