Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use integrator and comparator in simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrt

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am also need to use time-constant integral, when initial x0=0 or 1, but the condition of integrating is defined by such formula: dx/dt=-alpha*x--so the solution is something like this--x=exp(-alpha*t) so I do not know how to define integral in simulink--there seems to be just intial value condition --is it mean that the integrating is just linear? So waht parameters I should note in integral block in simulink//I also has simialr question about Micro-cap as there is also the same macros--integral--that has scale value(?) and initial condition? Would you suggest me anything..
I just tried simple example with initial condition where, initial value is 2--so if input from the constant source is 0--that is line horizontal, if 1--it is linear under 45 grades, and more input is bigger--more the line is approximate to vertical line. So what integral is working and how for example define the EXP(k*t) as I undestand that 0 input means no dependence on time, 1-- means the linear dependence, and 2--is more complex for example if t=0 x=1.1, t=1//
What abou comparator I need to use such condition if input E>0, then Sn+1=x, if E=0, if E<0, Sn+2=x-A. So how can I do such condition. After it one of Sn should be the input for aforementioned integrator

How use comparator and interator in microcap?

I need to implement the logic circuit in Micro-cap that has such components as adders, comparators and integrator. So I predominantly need to use macros components. But I do not know such things.1. If I use simple comparator that compare two signals can I add the logical 1's at output that go further to analog adder(I cannot check cause due to looking time analysis I jus see the input signals from batteries but not v(out). The next thing. If I have such expression as if E>0 then An 1=x, E<0 then An 2=x-A. What elements I could use to get for example x at the output? 3.The next things relates to wire division. There is such component in Simulink as Merge for signals but I could not find it for in microcap. I am also would like to know what do mean the parameters of INT (integrator)-scale and winit. Is it linear increasing integral with time. For example if my formula is dx/dt=-alfa*t what should I define in integral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back