Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

component becomes invisible in dxp

Status
Not open for further replies.

banner

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there,
I have a simple but annoying problem with DXP that i have recently installed. when I select an object to move, it becomes invisible when I press the mouse button and it become visible again when I release the mouse button. it happens also when I want to draw a Track between two pads. I have never had this problem with DXP.
would you please help me to change the setting in a way that every thing is visible all the time?
Thanks in advance,

What version are you using? Since v. 15.1.9 I also have the problem that components sometimes disappear when I rotate them. The same happens to schematic pins in the schematic library editor when I rotate them.

this is version 9.3.1. is there anyway?

I don't think it's a feature, I've never encountered it myself when I was using v 9.3. It's either a bug or a graphics glitch, so you could try updating your graphics card driver.

Turning off the "Use Alpha Blending" option should resolve your problem. This is a common problem on several of our workstations.

You can find it under DXP > Preferences > PCB Editor > Display

Reactions: banner

banner

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back