Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multi Plug Socket connection diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazlay Rabbi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to bulild a multi plug socket (220v Ac ) for my pc connection .I know that i need to connect them in parallel .But as it need to be perfect otherwise a huge damage will happen that makes me confused .So I need to ensure the connection . If any one have any schemetic diagram or any tutorial like that please provide . It may have 5/6 ports.
8_Port_Surge_Protected_Multiplug.jpg

Hi,

I think it would be good if you can buy a factory made power cord as trying to build one will probably cost you more money. Also proper care should be taken to isolate each plug base and a good enclosure should be used as well. Otherwise you may end up with a short circuit and burn down your room. Electricity is hazardous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back