Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Field Programmable Transistor Array (FPTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajjade

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please let me know who is supplier/ manufacturer of FPTA and its programmer kit.

was the first hit using google, which seems to be the only one that really matches. Didn't google give you this URL?

Link provided is not the manufacturer; It is the researcher link group who developed the idea of FPTA. Please let me know who is the supplier and manufacturer of FPTA device.

Thaks

Why not send an e-mail to one or more of the people doing research? That sort of thing actually has been known to work. ;) They might point you in the right direction.

I have sent the mail to a researcher. If with get information about FPTA then I would share at edaboard.

I have sent the mail to a researcher. If with get information about FPTA then I would share at edaboard.

Hi there,

Any information of the vendor and the cost of such a device pls.

Thanks,
Hobbyiclearner

Combining the info given in the link shown by ads-ee with common sense should answer most of your questions. It's an experimental analog ASIC designed in the research project, not a retail product. If you are doing research on a releated topic, the electronic vision(s) guys may or may be not able to provide you with a sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back