Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

h-bridge inverter using ir2110

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilal_sheikh

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, i am trying to build an inverter using ir2110 and 10n60g n-channel mosfets. schematic is attached. Screenshot (58).png
on hardware, i am using in4007 diode instead of uf4007. the pwm signal which i am giving on hin and lin is 6.4khz, 5v signal that has duty cycle of upto 80%.
now the roblem is that i am not getting ho and lo accordingly. ho is constantly at 12v irrespesictive of signal at hin. can someone help ? is the schematic which i am following has errors, kindly help.

Attachments

• Screenshot (47).png
    Screenshot (47).png
    124.2 KB · Views: 158

Hello
1st you have to check your pwm signal on cro to conform wave shape and duty cycle etc.
2nd you have to you ultra fast diode like uf4007
3rd if you did not get result then replace Ir2110
4th what's your bootstrap capacitor value
Also check output of ir2110 without mosfet

ok sir,
bootstrap capacitor value is 22uf. should i change ?

Hello
Leg A upper mosfet will switch at 6khz and leg B lower mosfet will switch at your desire frequency lets say 50Hz.
Higher switching frequency lower bootstrap capacitor value.
Conduct some experiment choose bootstrap capacitor less then 10uf -1uf I am sure you will get results.
Good luck ��

do you consider these? and uf4007 is absolutely better for this
Adsız.png
Adsız.png

Last edited:
hi every one
can i test the above circuit on bread board? i mean is there any chance of getting erronious results?
or should i test it on pcb?

Status
Not open for further replies.