Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] PIC18F or Arduino Project Idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deexith Hasan

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i'm having pic18f and arduino i'm interested in doing some projects but have no idea,so suggest some project idea pls.........

With the market being flooded by low cost East Asian rechargeable batteries (i.e. AliExpress etc.) it would be nice to have a tester that could measure the actual capacity of a rechargeable battery. So it must be able to charge a battery until it's full, and then integrate its discharge current over time until it is at its minimum voltage.

Of course, I'd also like to know the charging efficiency, i.e. the ratio between the energy you can get out of a battery and the energy you have to put into it to charge it completely.

This would be a really nice-to-have in any electronics lab, so I'm sure other people will be interested in it as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.