Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] IR2110 H Bridge circuit high side is working and low side is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

renga92

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I was working on the h bridge circuit given in this link https://tahmidmc.blogspot.in/2013/01/using-high-low-side-driver-ir2110-with.html
with some change. I included protection diode across all the MOSFET and removed the diodes that was put across all the gate resistance 10R. Bootstrap capacitance is 47uF and the frequency of operation is 50hz with 50% duty cycle. When the oscilloscope was connected I am able to get the output on the High side with reference with the ground with no signal output on the Low side MOSFET drive. I always thought getting the high side is diffcult but the I am not able to see any output on the low side with reference to ground. Kindly help me out with this.

Thanks
Renga

Thanks Orson Cart for your response. I will replace it and see the output soon. If I replace the IC, will it happen to my new one too ?. Is there any specific reason why my low side got killed ? That would benefit in knowing how to avoid it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.