Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need data sheet or info for pixma mp800 printer lcd screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

sossigns

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, Im new to all this forum stuff so please forgive me if i do this wrong
I have an lcd screen from a Pixma MP800 printer. It has a code 0544 5 94v0 and another code EDT REV.C 20-20576-2 made in taiwan
Nice little full colour screen and id like to use it on a robotics project my son and I are working on so Im looking for some data sheets or schematics for it.:cool:

My guess is it's from Emerging Display Technologies

Based on the it's a 320x240 3.5" STN color display.

You'll probably have to go through each of the display datasheets to find the one that matches, unless Cannon had a custom display made specifically for that printer.

I found this old thread by google search.

Because i can't reopen it, i want to post here more information to help reusing the display.
I hope someone is still interested too an have an idea how to get it working again.

EDT_display_PCB.jpg EDT_display_front.jpg

With the information

0544 5 94v0
EDT REV.C 20-20576-2
made in taiwan

I contacted the friendly EDT support for help an got answer:

"...the only number found (20205762) is actually a PCB number which is used on several different modules. We did have a standard 3.5" CSTN (EOL already) having 20 pins as shown below, however, I really do not know if this is the one you dissembled from the printer, so I'll suggest that you double check with your supplier of the printer."

EDT-pinout.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back