Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GLCD does not show and display desired output

Status
Not open for further replies.

chirag2239

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am using Arduino Mega for my project.My project is just the simple one of interfacing GLCD with Arduino UNO. I am simulating it on Proteus 7. I have make connection correctly and everything is perfect. But the library of GLCD from Arduino when I loaded, it did not work. So I created it by myself.

Now the library is working but the problem is that when I compile the code and trying to simulate, it does not shows the desired output i.e. I want to display a single character on the GLCD screen but it shows the output as per image that I have attached with the name "undesired output".

So let me know, what is the problem. I have attached my code and library. So please guide me if I have done any mistake.

I will be thankful for your valueable time that you have spent on helping me.

Thanks.
Chirag

Attachments

• Undesired Output.jpg
    Undesired Output.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 118
  • pro.rar
    19.5 KB · Views: 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com