Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus ISIS suddenly Crashes on Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaisar Azeemi

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am using Proteus8.1 sp1 on my windows 7. I also checked it on windows 8 but on both It Suddenly Crashes after few mints of simulation.

To solve the Problem I have Completely Uninstalled it along with its all traces using revo uninstaller and regedit from my system and reinstalled it twice but problem still exists. :-?

Need your Help and Guidance.

Thank you

Qaisar

Do you run it as administrator?

Proteus8.1 sp1 crashes many time depending on components used. Proteus 8.0 is stable. Use it instead.

pds.exe has stopped working ...

the schematic file that i've made in proteus 8.1 is now not working on proteus 8.0, and giving the error pds.exe has stopped working. :(
kindly Help

I think, it is not backwards version compatible, you have to redraw.

I have Redrawn the circuit in Proteus 8.0 and start simulation but Unfortunately it is also crashing after only a minute of simulation :( ................. :( .........

Last tim i had a crashing problem with ISIS was my code in MCU.
Do you simulate MCU or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back