Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Allegro PCB Editor (Flip horizontal and vertical)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toognitti

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello. I have made footprints for a Arduino Mega 2560 R3 in PCB Editor. I want it mounted on the back of the board, but the only solution I know to put it on the other side of the board is to mirror the component. When I do this, the component mirror and drill holes are completely wrong. Therefore, I wondered if there is a solution for this, by turning it vertically or horizontally. I am open to other solutions too!

Thx!:-D

Not clear what your problem is. Placing a component on the bottom side in fact does mirror the footprint (as seen from the top side), in any PCB tool I know (quite a lot).

You have provided drill holes in component libray or on PCB.
If it is in PCB then you have to select "user defiend pick-up points" while flipping the component.
I would suggest to put drill holes in component itself if you have not done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back