Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for spray selonoid nozzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliyesami

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am not sure if this post belongs to this forum or even if the subject is correct but iam looking for this electronically controlled spray nozzle that is for example fitted on the cat repllent called SSScat.
its a spray nozzle that opens when electrical signal is applied.

I found it once long ago on a chineese site but now I cant find It online

thanks

The description fits a needle valve.

Perhaps the product was problematic? Prone to malfunction, obstruction, crust causing dribble, etc.?

It would be difficult to make your own. You could start with a hand pump sprayer used for ironing, gardening, etc. Expose the valve mechanism. Attach a solenoid. (Either purchased, or wind your own.)

Do you want the flow to be adjustable, or open/shut?
Quick spritz or extended spray?

sorry iam confused by your reply . i know these electrical valves are sold in open market , just want to know where can i buy one.
its a valve that opens when you apply voltage to its input and can pass air or fluid .

Check with suppliers for pool, aquarium, plumbing, etc.

Have you considered a pump? It's easier to turn on and off, as opposed to a valve or spray nozzle.

no this part is not sold by them. how can i use a pump? i need to spray a blast of air ..how can i achieve it with a pump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back