Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Market size of Digital Design Engineers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vireen

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm trying to develop a drawing tool which will be helpful to digital design engineers. But I do not know what is the market size of the digital designers ( an estimate of ASIC Digital Designers ). Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Thank You

My advice is make it OpenSource and let it gain momentum. It'll be very difficult to compete in this saturated market, unless you go open-source which will encourage everyone to test your software, give feedback and increase market-penetration. Afterwards, once your software is fully established in the market (and got more advanced), you will become a consultant. You will also be able to give support and modify the software or make modules for it on demand. The size of the market is not as important as market penetration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back